DOT Compliance for Fleet Managers
Truckload Academy Live Learning Webinar
April 26, 2017
Topic: Operations, Safety & Compliance, Legal Contracts & Insurance
By: Driver iQ
This webinar provides 1 CE credit toward the TCA Human Resources Certificate and re-certification of the Fleet Manager Certification.
Fleet managers are in the best position to set drivers up for success in staying compliant on the road. Given their key roles, they need to have a general understanding of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) administered by the USDOT’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), as well as know the specifics of the regulations that directly impact their daily duties.
This webinar is for managers and employees who serve as the front-line individuals working with drivers to help them stay compliant. By understanding the potential regulatory pitfalls drivers can fall into, fleet managers can help their company’s critical employees prevent violations.
In this webinar, you will learn:
This interactive program will provide opportunities for you to ask questions.
- The key FMCSRs that regulate trucking company operations
- The specific areas of regulatory compliance that impact fleet managers directly
- What can be done to ensure drivers stay in compliance
- What the CSA initiative is and, specifically, how its Hours of Service compliance BASIC provides guidance for fleet managers
- The most common violations and how to avoid them
COOs; Fleet Managers; Driver Managers; Dispatchers; Operations Managers; Safety Directors; Customer Service Representatives; Planners; Front-Line Multi-Taskers; Managers of Front-Line Managers
- Dave Heller, Vice President of Government Affairs, Truckload Carriers Association (Moderator)
- Gary L. Holbrook, President, Gary Holbrook Safety Services, LLC
Member Participation Sponsored
Thanks to the sponsorship of Driver iQ, this webinar is provided at NO CHARGE to TCA Members. Members will also receive the webinar recording for no charge, uploaded to their Truckload Academy On-demand accounts, after the event.
Driver iQ is a provider of comprehensive and reliable background screening and driver monitoring services to the trucking industry. Driver iQ brings a strong understanding of the industry’s unique and ever-changing needs providing compliant, actionable facts which gives carriers confidence in their most critical decisions.
Non-members pay $219 for the live event alone, or $328 for the live event plus the recording.
Contact Jamil Tadlaoui at (703)