FSMA for Food Transport
Truckload Academy Live Learning Webinar
March 8, 2017
Topic: Operations, Safety & Compliance, Legal, Contracts, Sales and Marketing
This webinar provides 1 CE credit toward the TCA Human Resources Certificate.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law to ensure the safety of the U.S. food supply by focusing on prevention rather than responding to food contamination. This webinar will include a high-level overview of what is in the rule and how it impacts carriers and their relationships with shippers. You will get practical insights related to how carriers are implementing the rule and what you should to do to be in compliance. You will also learn about the training requirements and how carriers are meeting them.
Other topics will include:
This interactive program will provide opportunities for you to ask questions.
- How to protect yourself in your contracts
- How to protect yourself in the absence of a contract
- Key issues carriers should consider under the rule
Owners; CEOs; COOs; vice presidents; safety, operations, and human resources staff; fleet and driver managers
- Lindsay Glass, Training Manager, Iron Apple International
- Nathaniel G. Saylor, Partner, Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C.
- Prasad Sharma, Partner, Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C.
TCA members pay $169 for the live event alone or $248 for the live event plus the recording.
Non-members pay $219 for the live event alone or $328 for the live event plus the recording.
Contact Jamil Tadlaoui at (703)