Talent Branding: Best Practices for Your Retention Toolkit
Truckload Academy Live Learning Webinar
December 3, 2015
Topic: Recruitment & Retention, Human Resources, Operations
By: Seeing Machines
Recent survey findings indicate that a candidate’s number one obstacle in changing jobs is not knowing what it’s like to work somewhere. Creating and showcasing a company culture that stands out among your peers are keys to attracting and cultivating a dedicated workforce. This session will look at a solution to finding, and more importantly, keeping first-rate talent in today’s challenging driver hiring climate. We will share how to develop a strong brand for your company, and provide proven techniques to bolster your name awareness by highlighting what your fleet truly stands for.
Other topics will include:
- An overview of employer branding from a non-industry specific perspective
- Factors that affect the perception of a company in the areas of safety, driver management, and compensation
- Components of an employer branding program, including surveys, safety procedures, and sustainable referral programs
- Insights from carriers as to what they are doing to foster company cornerstones
Owners; CEOs; COOs; vice presidents; recruiting and retention staff; sales and marketing directors; safety, operations, maintenance and human resources staff; fleet and driver managers
- Stephanie Fensom, Manager, Safety and Compliance, Bison Transport
- Shelley Mundy, Director, Recruiting and Retention, Cargo Transporters, Inc.
- Don Stoppenbach, Vice President, New Business Development, GROUP1201
Member Participation Sponsored
Thanks to the Platinum sponsorship of Seeing Machines, this webinar is FREE to TCA Members. Members will also receive the webinar recording for free, uploaded to their Truckload Academy On-demand accounts after the event.
Get your drivers home safely with Seeing Machines Fleet. Fleet drivers need positive support when drowsiness and inattention take hold—Seeing Machines Fleet provides that kind of support. Seeing Machines Fleet has a non-intrusive, discreet dash-mounted sensor that gives drivers the freedom to operate naturally, helping them to avert accidents before they happen.
Non-members pay $219 for the live event alone, or $328 for the live event plus the recording.
Contact Miia Rasinen at (703)